Yeah Baby! Guess who decided to come to Las Vegas for the girls trip in October? Gina! I got the most surprising message today asking me if there was still a possibility that one more could still go to Las Vegas. Of course, no problem making room. Just need to room with Char and I, find a flight, and will have to share a bed with me. Yes, I will have a problem with the feet. Not like I have never slept beside someone before and been just fine; if no intentional foot attack. I have also been promised they will remain away from me. Search This Blog
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Guess Who's Going To Vegas With Us...GINA!!!
Yeah Baby! Guess who decided to come to Las Vegas for the girls trip in October? Gina! I got the most surprising message today asking me if there was still a possibility that one more could still go to Las Vegas. Of course, no problem making room. Just need to room with Char and I, find a flight, and will have to share a bed with me. Yes, I will have a problem with the feet. Not like I have never slept beside someone before and been just fine; if no intentional foot attack. I have also been promised they will remain away from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment