Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Early Morning Construction

7 AM and the guys are out with all of the LOUD heavy machinery. Right outside my bedroom window across the street.  All I wanted was an extra half hour of sleep.  Drilling, crashing, backup beeping, and yelling.  Oh, what a horrible way to be ripped out of a snooze allowed sleep.  Dislike! 

So, off to the bylaws to find out what noise restrictions are in place.    The CRD Bylaws do state the allowable start time of 7 AM that I was aware of.  I did not know why such an early time has been in effect.  Here it explains that the latest they can work is 7 PM or until sunset.  Now, the sunset time frame I did not know.  Getting in a full days of work in with the sun going down earlier and earlier I understand.  I do still wish that they started their work after I was up for the day and off to work myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment